• Welcome to BradleyFans.com! Visitors are welcome, but we encourage you to sign up and register as a member. It's free and takes only a few seconds. Just click on the link to Register at the top right of the page, and follow instructions. If you have any problems or questions, click on the link at the bottom right of the page to Contact Us.

Bradley Red-White Scrimmage game Sat., Nov 14

Da Coach

Moderator
Staff member
There will be Red-White scrimmage games for Bradley men's and women's basketball programs this season. They are scheduled for Saturday, Nov. 14, and will be live-streamed on YouTube for fans to watch. No fan attendance will be allowed.
The women's scrimmage starts at 11:00 am, and the men's scrimmage starts at 12:15 pm. Both head coaches – Brian Wardle and Andrea Gorski – will join the broadcast to discuss the upcoming season. The men's team will play two 16-minute periods, while the women will play two 10-minute periods.
https://bradleybraves.com/news/2020/...E0MDQwNjM0MQS2

Bradley YouTube channel-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9AB5o0NcTs

Or, click here on this image to watch-

 
Appreciate Bradley making it available to fans. With the addition of Hall, there is enough players for as couple of subs on each side.
 
Teams are set for the Red-White scrimmage-
Men teams-
https://twitter.com/bradleyumbb/stat...15954062524417

Red team-
#1 Ari Boya
#5 Sean East II
#20 Jayson Kent
#21 Kevin McAdoo
#22 Ja'Shon Henry
#25 Thomas Hall
#35 Darius Hannah


White Team-
#0 Danya Kingsby
#2 Antonio Thomas
#4 Terry Nolan, Jr.
#10 Elijah Childs
#23 Ville Tahvanainen
#34 Connor Linke
#51 Rienk Mast


The only player not listed is #14 Riley Burger. No reason is given. Maybe he is not healthy enough to go?

Link to YouTube channel- Women scrimmage at 11:00 am, men at 12:15 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9AB...ature=youtu.be

red-white.jpg
 
The Bradley women's team just posted the lineups for the women's scrimmage-
https://twitter.com/BradleyWBB/statu...23544670756864

Red Team-
#0 Chloe Rice
#5 Uche Ufochukwu
#11 Lasha Petree
#13 Tatum Koenig
#15 Sami Martin
#24 Isis Fitch

White Team-
#1 Tete Danso
#3 Gabi Haack
#4 Aannha Interrante
#10 Mahri Petree
#33 Veronika Roberts
#35 Violeta Verano

Two players are not listed on either roster- #30 Emily Marsh and #45 Nyjah White.

red1.jpg
white1.jpg
 
The teams are not evenly distributed. Looks like the white team has all the starters. Wished it was more balanced. Mast, Childs, Ville, Nolan, and Kingsby will probably be our starters early on. Henry is the only player on the red team that will get starter minutes IMHO.
 
You're probably right, but I think it could be a closer game that it would appear. Sean East may be the starting point guard, and Ari Boya could be the starter at the "5", IMO.
There will be a lot more competition for the starting spots this year.
 
I’m hoping this will stay up on YouTube for people who have to work today to watch when they get home. If it’s just a livestream with no archive I’ll be a little disappointed
 
I’m hoping this will stay up on YouTube for people who have to work today to watch when they get home. If it’s just a livestream with no archive I’ll be a little disappointed

I'm pretty sure it will stay up on YouTube. I think YouTube saves all uploaded videos by default. But we will try to copy and save it as a mp4 file in case it is removed. Anyone who wants to see it can contact me.
 
In the women's scrimmage, the White team won 51-36 over the Red. It was mostly offense and high scoring. In a 20 minute scrimmage (two 10 minute halves), there were a total of 87 points scored. Extrapolated to a 40 minute game, it would be about 102-72
Replay available here- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9AB5o0NcTs

I hope we see some stats.


The men's scrimmage was postponed because a member of the team developed possible Covid-19 symptoms this morning. More testing is being done. The scrimmage will be rescheduled for a later time.
https://twitter.com/bradleyumbb/stat...65665092636672

EmzL5UvUYAAt0zB
 
Rough start to the season. I certainly hope everyone is healthy, however I also hope there’s a more robust protocol set up for real game days. If one player has even one symptom, the team forfeits? Maybe they’ve got something better in mind than that.
 
There have already been football games and there will be basketball games cancelled because Covid issues. I don't think the NCAA is considering them forfeits. They'll either reschedule the games or just cancel them.
 
Updated men will play at 1 pm Sunday !!!! Does anyone know if it will certainly be available for replay ? When I try to get the lady Braves to replay I am not getting much
 
Back
Top