Weekly MVC coaches conference Zoom meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly MVC coaches conference Zoom meeting

More great work from new Bradley beat writer Dave Eminian.... He gives a very good summary of today's weekly MVC coaches Zoom meeting. It's worth reading.
    https://www.pjstar.com/story/sports/...du/6551177002/

Note this final couple lines about rescheduling games and the MVC Tournament in St. Louis-
    The Valley planned to meet Tuesday afternoon with the conference teams -- including Bradley -- who have had games postponed from COVID, and work out re-scheduled dates. ... Valley officials also say as of now Arch Madness is still a go, and the conference is discussing with St. Louis city officials on if or how many spectators will be permitted to attend.

Yeah, Dave is really killing it with his write ups. I am already a big fan and you can tell he puts a lot of time and thought into everything he puts out.

Keep up the good work, Dave!

FYI - I reached out to him and thanked him for his articles and told him he should get on the forums. He indicated he might do that, so hopefully he's reading this right now.
    Larry Bird
    I've got a theory that if you give 100 percent all of the time, somehow things will work out in the end.

Comment

What a great and welcome improvement in Bradley coverage from pjs!
      Compete. Defend. Rebound. Win.

Comment

Originally posted by Dub View Post
        What a great and welcome improvement in Bradley coverage from pjs!
        Agree.. I like seeing these kinds of news & update articles between games.
        If you haven't seen it, Dave Eminian updated his article last night with information about Bradley offering Millard North HS (Omaha) senior Saint Thomas.
        "It's built a huge chip on my shoulder and a huge chip on my player's shoulders," Wardle said Tuesday during the Valley's weekly coaches zoom meeting with media. "No one talks about Bradley again."

BRADLEY OFFERS SAINT
        Saint Thomas, a 6-foot-6, 200-pound senior small forward from Millard North High School in Omaha, Neb., said via social media Tuesday he's received an offer from Bradley.
        Thomas had previously drawn interest from Mississippi State, TCU, Virginia Tech and others, but has started the process anew after most of those connections cooled.
        He says he's now talking to Bradley, Loyola, TCU, Florida Atlantic and Tulsa.
        He is averaging 25.5 points per game, and had a 48-point outing to help the Mustangs win the Metro Holiday Tournament

Comment

This positive development has inspired me to make a digital subscription today to the pjs.
          Compete. Defend. Rebound. Win.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget 6

Collapse
          Working...
          X