Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unconfigured Ad Widget 7

Collapse

Bradley coaching staff change- Coach Jimmie Foster a candidate for Asst. Coach job at Wisconsin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley coaching staff change- Coach Jimmie Foster a candidate for Asst. Coach job at Wisconsin

Bradley's men's basketball staff has had only a couple changes over the last 9 years, but this month, there will be another change.
    Christine Braun, who started in the basketball office at Bradley back at the beginning of the Geno Ford era, and for the last 9 years has worked with Coach Wardle, is leaving her position to take another job locally. Initially, Chris' title was Men's Basketball Administrative Assistant, but this past season she was named the Director of Basketball Operations. - https://bradleybraves.com/staff-dire...hris-braun/185

Chris has always done a great job and will be missed. Good luck to Chris in the future! - https://twitter.com/BrianMWardle/sta...49979547914631

Chris is great. She’ll be missed! I’m sure she’ll still be around at games though.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Coach View Post
      Bradley's men's basketball staff has had only a couple changes over the last 9 years, but this month, there will be another change.
      Christine Braun, who started in the basketball office at Bradley back at the beginning of the Geno Ford era, and for the last 9 years has worked with Coach Wardle, is leaving her position to take another job locally. Initially, Chris' title was Men's Basketball Administrative Assistant, but this past season she was named the Director of Basketball Operations. - https://bradleybraves.com/staff-dire...hris-braun/185

Chris has always done a great job and will be missed. Good luck to Chris in the future! - https://twitter.com/BrianMWardle/sta...49979547914631

I worked at Peoria Apron and Towel in the 70s with lady named Braun who worked at the scorers table at BU games. Maybe Chris' mom?

Comment

I am hearing rumors that another change in the Bradley staff could be happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Coach on 4/21/24 View Post
          I am hearing rumors that another change in the Bradley staff could be happening.
          The rumors appear to be true- Bradley Associate Head Coach Jimmie Foster is a candidate and could be leaving Bradley and fill an open assistant coach position at Wisconsin under head coach Greg Gard.

He would fill the open assistant coach spot previously held by Dean Oliver, who left Wisconsin earlier this month - https://wisconsin.rivals.com/news/as...-of-wisconsin-

Comment

The rumors appear to be true- Bradley Associate Head Coach Jimmie Foster is a candidate and could be leaving Bradley and fill an open assistant coach position at Wisconsin under head coach Greg Gard.
            Btw, I'd like to see Coach Wardle bring back Coach Drew Adams.

Comment

Could Bradley afford him? I believe he was getting an increase in salary at Cincinnati. Is Adams still employed at Cincinnati? Let's get a recruiter. Of course Wardle likes to promote from within.

Comment

Best of luck to Coach Foster! Thanks for all he did for this program. We have lost our Milwaukee and Indiana connections now. Interesting to see who Wardle fills this spot with. Huge hire needed.

Comment

Originally posted by BU freak View Post
                  Best of luck to Coach Foster! Thanks for all he did for this program. We have lost our Milwaukee and Indiana connections now. Interesting to see who Wardle fills this spot with. Huge hire needed.
                  Yep. Needs to be a big time hire with connections and proven recruiting. Congrats to Coach Foster. Appreciate all he's done for the program!

Comment

Portal is still open, could we still lose our Milwaukee guys?

Comment

He would fill the open assistant coach spot previously held by Dean Oliver, who left Wisconsin earlier this month - https://wisconsin.rivals.com/news/as...-of-wisconsin-
                      Are we sure this is legit?
                      You've been Sniped

Comment

Originally posted by Serbiansniper34 View Post

Are we sure this is legit?
                        It is not official............ yet

Comment

Originally posted by LongTimeFan View Post
                          Could Bradley afford him? I believe he was getting an increase in salary at Cincinnati. Is Adams still employed at Cincinnati? Let's get a recruiter. Of course Wardle likes to promote from within.
                          I can't see any way that Bradley could offer enough money for Adams to leave Cinci. Cinci's head coach is paid 3 times what Wardle makes.
                          The True Gentleman is the man whose conduct proceeds from good will and an acute sense of propriety, and whose self-control is equal to all emergencies... - John Walter Wayland

Comment

There is often not much difference between the compensation of an associate head coach position at a mid-major and a 3rd assistant at a P6 program.
                            Plus the chance for advancement may be better as an associate head coach at a successful program, compared with the lowest assistant rung on the ladder at a major program.

Comment

There is often not much difference between the compensation of an associate head coach position at a mid-major and a 3rd assistant at a P6 program.
                              Plus the chance for advancement may be better as an associate head coach at a successful program, compared with the lowest assistant rung on the ladder at a major program.
                              Are you hinting at something? I'd welcome Adams back with open arms.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget 6

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X