• Welcome to BradleyFans.com! Visitors are welcome, but we encourage you to sign up and register as a member. It's free and takes only a few seconds. Just click on the link to Register at the top right of the page, and follow instructions. If you have any problems or questions, click on the link at the bottom right of the page to Contact Us.

Recent content by BUBraves2006

  1. B

    Bradley Volleyball

    Honest question: Is everyone on the athletic department staff paid and works full time 12 months out of the year? For me, I would be pretty bummed if I was a player or parent related to the volleyball team and nothing is sent out about a significant result like this one. If it's because some...
  2. B

    Welcome Max Gaspa

    Alocen transferred from Indiana State to Valpo for the upcoming season. Indiana State turned basically their entire roster over after last season while retaining their coaching staff. I remember noticing when they tweeted this last week, which I thought was interesting, never knowing there...
  3. B

    Georgi Gerganov out for the season

    I looked at the NCAA release closely and the fact that he got injured now actually works in his and Bradley's favor. It's still awful but it's better it happened now versus in October, if it had to happen at all. Expanded thoughts on all of this...
  4. B

    Georgi Gerganov out for the season

    Obviously this is terrible news but Coach Wardle has said consistently that DR is going to be one of his point guards this season. I've watched more film on Payton than any other new player and he can absolutely run the point as well - he took the ball up more than anyone else for APB last year...
  5. B

    Missouri Valley Conference announces change to Arch Madness

    Further confirmation from the Drake AD: There was a committee put together and it consisted of a few ADs, women's representation and one head coach. Their priority was to protect the top 2 seeds with the goal of getting the best teams in the NCAA tournament to get more units for NCAA wins...
  6. B

    Missouri Valley Conference announces change to Arch Madness

    I'm okay with a format that would have four games Saturday and two Sunday, men's and women's. That's actually pretty cool. But how we get there is just a mess.
  7. B

    Missouri Valley Conference announces change to Arch Madness

    Been working on this for much of the day. As always, I try to be as level headed as I can. Enjoy! Missouri Valley Conference Officially Makes Massive Arch Madness Changes (Charge on to the Hilltop)
  8. B

    Pictures from Bradley practice

    FWIW, that's not Dietrich, it's Noah.
  9. B

    Bradley announces revenue sharing and NIL change

    While to a certain extent, this is understood when Tom Hammerton was hired about the in-house management aspect, can fans still get a Duke Deen t-shirt? Does HOT Brave NIL shut down entirely or is it just another way to support the players? I mean, it's fine as an effort to support big dollar...
  10. B

    Pictures from Bradley practice

    I think your assessment looks accurate. To your open questions: Photo 2 - First guy is Pavlovic (check the shoes - same as photo 1 - nobody has the same) Photo 4 - White shirt - just from the hair seems like it's the new guy Colin Shannon; the guy between the white shirt assistant and DR is...
  11. B

    Missouri Valley Conference announces change to Arch Madness

    This one sure caught me off guard - I tried to delve into a lot of it. There's really a lot of layers to it. And I didn't see this post until late last night so pardon if I messed anything up as I was writing this until 2 AM to make sure I had something out to start the day...
  12. B

    Bradley's 2026-27 schedule

    Small update: I'm on the Murray State mailing list after attending other games there and fans can get tickets in the Racers section behind the bench (sort of like in STL) for $100 each. Not cheap, but at least it's not the crazy scalped numbers we first saw:
  13. B

    Bradley's 2026-27 schedule

    I think this is just that ugly subset of "brokers" or whatever you call them who list tickets before anything goes on sale. The presale doesn't start until June 4th and the tickets don't go on sale until June 5th. I've seen this before where there are astronomical prices listed before people can...
  14. B

    Bradley's 2026-27 schedule

    Paul Oren just said that Purdue is also getting Valpo on its schedule.
  15. B

    NCAA tourney to expand to 76 teams

    I really put a long time into researching and compiling this one. I'd love if you gave it a read, I'm pretty proud of it. Ultimately, you can't fully fix a broken system but I made an attempt to try and put together a solution that it at least makes it a bit more fair. Money and big schools...
Back
Top