Transfer portal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Da Coach View Post

Troy D'Amico commits to DePaul and new head coach Chris Holtmann - https://twitter.com/troydamico24/sta...01551003779351
    Went with Mullins.

Comment

• Originally posted by egib52 View Post

Went with Mullins.
      Package deal for sure. Will see how D'Amico does in a bigger pond. Promising player.

Comment

• I saw a game in Boca Raton in January and I thought FAU's players were just sooo good! On a different level! Dusty May I remember after the game went through the sidelines of the stadium shaking the hands of many fans! I was so happy he stayed another year and brought his entire team back! They obviously were not as successful this year, but still received a bid to the NCAA tourney! Now that he's leaving for Michigan, I am kind of sad for the program! It's going to be tough moving forward without Dusty at FAU. However, at the same time, would it not be great for coach Wardle to see if any of those players go into the Portal and maybe snag a player who would have experience in the NCAA tournament!

Comment

• I wouldn't want to give new DePaul head coach Chris Holtmann advice, but if I did, I'd suggest he needs to recruit 4 and 5-star recruits if he wants to win in the Big East, instead of snatching single-digit scoring mid-major players from 6th place teams in the MVC. That was the mistake his predecessors appeared to make. Tony Stubblefield, Dave Leitao, Oliver Purnell, and Jerry Wainwright filled their rosters with decent mid-major caliber players who simply couldn't compete in the Big East. In their 19 seasons in the Big East, they have never had a double-digit-win season in the conference, only had one winning season (9-7 in 2006-07), and had last place finishes almost every year, capped off with their 0-20 season this year.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget 6

Collapse
          Working...
          X