Domask 6th year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domask 6th year

I have heard Domask is appealing for a 6th year since he spent a large portion of one season in the hospital while at SIU

Originally posted by KillerB View Post
    I have heard Domask is appealing for a 6th year since he spent a large portion of one season in the hospital while at SIU
    Allegedly hired attorneys

Comment

Originally posted by KillerB View Post
      Domask has played 5 seasons, 4 at SIU and 1 at Illinois. However, he only played in 10 of SIU's 32 games in the 2020-21 year. The NCAA rule regarding eligibility for a medical redshirt requires that the player must only appear in 30% or less of the team's scheduled games. Domask's 10 games would exceed that criteria, and he wouldn't have been eligible. So he would have to appeal for a waiver and hope the NCAA is in a generous mood.

Comment

Yeah-don’t see how this works since the issue occurred in 2020-21-the Covid year that “ did not count”.
        houstonbrave

Comment

I believe two other players have recently tried this and were denied, so there is little chance Domask is granted the eligibility.
          Thinking is the hardest work, that is why so few people do it. -Henry Ford

Yeah...I've been in college for a while now and I'm pretty sure that awesomest is not a word. -Andrew E.

Comment

But were they from the almighty Big 10?

Comment

Originally posted by Stryker View Post
              I believe two other players have recently tried this and were denied, so there is little chance Domask is granted the eligibility.
              Another year of a NIL deal is probably better than his NBA prospects. Really doesn't have much to lose trying to gain one more year.

Comment

Originally posted by houstonbrave View Post
                Yeah-don’t see how this works since the issue occurred in 2020-21-the Covid year that “ did not count”.
                yes, the 2020-21 year did not count against eligibility so they won't give him back eligibility that he never had on the first place.

Comment

Marcus Domask concedes that he has exhausted his college eligibility, and posts a farewell to Illinois. He says he will enter the NBA draft. - https://twitter.com/marcusdomask/sta...68760403525841
                  He also has nice words for SIU and Bryan Mullins.

Comment

I thought as much when he was playing in the Portsmouth Invitational. I think he knew then he was not going to get an extra year

Comment

In related news, Darnell Brodie is returning for his 15th year at Drake and has also announced the birth of his first grandchild.
                      Larry Bird
                      I've got a theory that if you give 100 percent all of the time, somehow things will work out in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                        In related news, Darnell Brodie is returning for his 15th year at Drake and has also announced the birth of his first grandchild.
                        Only his first?

Comment

Originally posted by tomahawk chop View Post

Only his first?
                          Nothing substantiated at this time.
                          Larry Bird
                          I've got a theory that if you give 100 percent all of the time, somehow things will work out in the end.

Comment

Social Security Administration is supplying his NIL money...

Comment

Lol that is hilarious!!!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget 6

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X