Anymore signings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anymore signings?

I believe May 1st is the last day for players in the portal to sign. Anyone know if Bradley is done recruiting for the year or is there more to come that we do not know about. Hopefully we get at least one more player to add to the roster.

Originally posted by Tomahawk View Post
    I believe May 1st is the last day for players in the portal to sign. Anyone know if Bradley is done recruiting for the year or is there more to come that we do not know about. Hopefully we get at least one more player to add to the roster.
    No, May 1 is the last day for current college players who intend to transfer to place their name into the transfer portal.
    The final day a recruit can sign a National Letter of Intent this spring period is May 15.
    There is no time limit on when a player can commit. After May 15, a player who commits will sign scholarship papers, but not a NLI.
    Zek Montgomery committed to Bradley on June 12, 2021. Ahmet Jonovic committed December 30, 2022.

And Coach Wardle has said he is not done recruiting, and he wants to sign at least one more recruit. I think that will happen soon.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget 6

Collapse
    Working...
    X