• Welcome to BradleyFans.com! Visitors are welcome, but we encourage you to sign up and register as a member. It's free and takes only a few seconds. Just click on the link to Register at the top right of the page, and follow instructions. If you have any problems or questions, click on the link at the bottom right of the page to Contact Us.

Coach Wardle interview in Greg & Dan this morning, Friday 8/28

Greg & Dan, long, long time Peoria radio personalities....(Greg Batton & Dan DiOrio).....
They have both been fired by WMBD, no comments as to why or circumstances, but all references to them or their show have been scrubbed from the WMBD website.

Contrary to some reports, Greg Batton is still hosting the morning WMBD radio show. They still don't have a new name for the show, but it was Batton and Phil Luciano this morning, who I can't stand listening to. In fact, nobody I know likes listening to Luciano, so I have to believe their ratings will suffer.
 
Contrary to some reports, Greg Batton is still hosting the morning WMBD radio show. They still don't have a new name for the show, but it was Batton and Phil Luciano this morning, who I can't stand listening to. In fact, nobody I know likes listening to Luciano, so I have to believe their ratings will suffer.
Totally agree,I think he and Markley were on afternoon on WMBD.It was total maga right wing radio the times I listened.Dan got the shaft big time.
 
Back
Top