Domask 6th year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
    In related news, Darnell Brodie is returning for his 15th year at Drake and has also announced the birth of his first grandchild.
    OMG Tommy - you made my morning bud! So a Brodie will be playing for Drake for the next 25 years at least!

Comment

Originally posted by bradleyfan124 View Post
      I thought as much when he was playing in the Portsmouth Invitational. I think he knew then he was not going to get an extra year
      speaking of which, if you watched the Portsmouth games, most people would have come away wondering what's all the buzz about with Domask.
      Nobody denies he had a great season at Illinois, but in the three games (especially the 2nd & 3rd, Domask struggled and did not look good.
      Over the course of the three games, he averaged 10.3 ppg, 4 rpg, 0.7 assists, and 3 turnovers/game, all quite a departure from his season stats.
      He may have hurt his draft or NBA free-agent-signing stock.

Comment

Originally posted by yoda View Post

speaking of which, if you watched the Portsmouth games, most people would have come away wondering what's all the buzz about with Domask.
        Nobody denies he had a great season at Illinois, but in the three games (especially the 2nd & 3rd, Domask struggled and did not look good.
        Over the course of the three games, he averaged 10.3 ppg, 4 rpg, 0.7 assists, and 3 turnovers/game, all quite a departure from his season stats.
        He is G League or Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by yoda View Post

Yes I dont think he will be playing in the NBA but he will probably be playing overseas and do well

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget 6

Collapse
          Working...
          X