• Welcome to BradleyFans.com! Visitors are welcome, but we encourage you to sign up and register as a member. It's free and takes only a few seconds. Just click on the link to Register at the top right of the page, and follow instructions. If you have any problems or questions, click on the link at the bottom right of the page to Contact Us.

2009 BU commitment- Jordan Prosser

I agree, but scout, I have been sending a few of our regular posters some "blog-type" private messages about recruiting, and I think those guys will attest that I predicted it as far back as early July (for those who want to check, see the July 12 & 13 installment), that Prosser was still looking very closely at BU and would pick BU over all those other offers.

Yes , Tornado did indeed call this one back in July. Great call, great get for Bu. I've known his dad for many years, having officiated for him many times in Manito. We welcome Jordan and his whole family to our Bu family. Stan maybe we can catch up on old times on some road trips.Schmitty and I certainly enjoy working for you when you were at M/F. Once a Brave always a Brave.
 
Glad to see that they held a signing ceremony for JP. I am curious to know why his concerns regarding shooting the 3. I would hope most his shots are in the paint. If he develops a sweet 15 footer that would be great, anything further out means our guards are not doing their job.
 
Congratulations Milos & Jordan....fans will love both of you and your hard work.
BU loses one 7-footer, so we need to replace the size!!
 
I'm truly excited about Prosser...unless Will and AT get some minutes this season to develop for next..he may be in the mix for a starting spot next season....depending on how good of game shape he is in when that time comes. I honestly don't see why he couldn't.

Heck come here now!
 
I'm truly excited about Prosser...unless Will and AT get some minutes this season to develop for next..he may be in the mix for a starting spot next season....depending on how good of game shape he is in when that time comes. I honestly don't see why he couldn't.

Heck come here now!

I hope he's good enough to warrant starting BUT if we are relying on freshman we are in trouble....
 
I'm truly excited about Prosser...unless Will and AT get some minutes this season to develop for next..he may be in the mix for a starting spot next season....

Umm...no. If that's the case then WE and AT are tremendous busts and we're likely going to be playing in. POB was the exception rather than norm. Freshmen, and especially bigs, need time to develop. Prosser will likely be no different. It's not a knock, just the norm.
 
Umm...no. If that's the case then WE and AT are tremendous busts and we're likely going to be playing in. POB was the exception rather than norm. Freshmen, and especially bigs, need time to develop. Prosser will likely be no different. It's not a knock, just the norm.

Very few bigs can come in their freshman year and dominate but there have been a few and in the last few years there seems to be more of a common phenomena with the likes of Beasley, Oden and Love. If he comes in with the right attitude and works real hard between now and next year why not? I'm all about encouragement. The sky is the limit.
 
Very few bigs can come in their freshman year and dominate but there have been a few and in the last few years there seems to be more of a common phenomena with the likes of Beasley, Oden and Love. If he comes in with the right attitude and works real hard between now and next year why not? I'm all about encouragement. The sky is the limit.

The Beasleys, Odens, and Loves aren't coming to BU. I'm about encouragement, but I am also about being realistic. Let's be happy that we're getting quality four year big men who will mature into solid contributors.
 
I am busting with pride for Jordan....what a fine young man Bradley is getting and he will be SOLID for us from day one....

Congrats Jordan!! I am proud of you and your hard work has paid off........
 
Back
Top