• Welcome to BradleyFans.com! Visitors are welcome, but we encourage you to sign up and register as a member. It's free and takes only a few seconds. Just click on the link to Register at the top right of the page, and follow instructions. If you have any problems or questions, click on the link at the bottom right of the page to Contact Us.

2009 BU commitment- Jordan Prosser

Just to pick one name from bbf's list of guys BU just missed on.....

Here are Fay's numbers from last season:

10.9 min/game

2.4 points/game

1.8 rebounds/game

62% ft shooting

9 assists, 20 turnovers, 4 blocks

I most certainly hope JP's numbers are better than this if he's getting 11 minutes/game!
 
Just to pick one name from bbf's list of guys BU just missed on.....

Here are Fay's numbers from last season:

10.9 min/game

2.4 points/game

1.8 rebounds/game

62% ft shooting

9 assists, 20 turnovers, 4 blocks

I most certainly hope JP's numbers are better than this if he's getting 11 minutes/game!

I know JL wanted Fay pretty bad, but I doubt he was as highly rated a recruit as Prosser. I don't remember him having so many flirtations with the likes of Indiana & ND, etc.
 
I know JL wanted Fay pretty bad, but I doubt he was as highly rated a recruit as Prosser. I don't remember him having so many flirtations with the likes of Indiana & ND, etc.
Prosser is definitely a higher profile recruit than Fay was. He's a great get for Les and BU.
Now let's get a couple shooters and a Theron Wilson type of player and we will be in pretty good shape for the next 4 or 5 years...
 
With this signing are we still going after Wilkens and would he play the 5. We are a bit loaded in a good way at the 4! I would expect TB capable of playing the 3, ala Scottie Pippen, WE could spend some time out there if he starts hitting his 3s and ballhandling skills. I also expect SH to play the 4 coming off the bench more likely and adding energy. Coach K said he has a tremendous engine and I just wish we had him this year! There is some real size! Gotta love it!
 
Congrats to the Braves Coaching Staff

Congrats to the Braves Coaching Staff

From Sycamore Land: A recruit of this apparent level is good for all the Valley. Keep them coming & we will try to do our part as the Sycamores attempt to make a run for the (Valley) roses in the next year or two. We made small steps last season and expect to make more this season.

:D
 
Are you the coach demanding me to sit out? :) I never said one bad thing about Jordan Prosser. I said he seems like a good recruit. Is this considered a bad thing? Of course all teams get players they "think may do better in the college game". I don't know a coach out there who wants to get bad players.

I didn't realize fans all had to fit in the exact same mold or that some fans opinions matter more than others.


Ooooh A sore point with some here bbfan
 
Prosser is definitely a higher profile recruit than Fay was. He's a great get for Les and BU.
Now let's get a couple shooters and a Theron Wilson type of player and we will be in pretty good shape for the next 4 or 5 years...

im with ya- DOES ANYONE KNOW IF JEREMY HAS ANY BROTHERS?
 
From Sycamore Land: A recruit of this apparent level is good for all the Valley. Keep them coming & we will try to do our part as the Sycamores attempt to make a run for the (Valley) roses in the next year or two. We made small steps last season and expect to make more this season.

:D

Great post and thanks for coming to the site...I always respect the fan of a conference opponent who realizes that Bradley or any Valley school who gets a commitment from a high level recruit is good for the Valley's recruiting as a whole. With McKenna at the helm, things are moving in the right direction at Indiana St.
 
I think Beninator deserves some props for this comment on the Milos thread:

"EXACTLY!

Nice start to the recruiting class. I am dreaming out loud, but would love to see Prosser added to the class with this kid!"

Hmmm . . . a prophet in our midst?

Beni . . . tell us who you want next so it'll come true!
 
This commitment was predicted over a week ago: http://midstatehoops.com/blog/?p=69

One reason why I love that site's content. Always seems to be accurate/

Way to steal my thunder scout.:wink::lol: (just kidding)

I think Beninator deserves some props for this comment on the Milos thread:

"EXACTLY!

Nice start to the recruiting class. I am dreaming out loud, but would love to see Prosser added to the class with this kid!"

Hmmm . . . a prophet in our midst?

Beni . . . tell us who you want next so it'll come true!

Not a prophet but I will claim to be lucky.:lol: Like JL and staff, let's aim high.... I would like to add Darius Smith to this class and make the '09 recruiting class special.

This topic (next recruit to commit) sounds like a new thread in the making....
 
.... I would like to add Darius Smith to this class and make the '09 recruiting class special.

Darius Smith, David Brown, Chris Colvin, Dyricus Simms-Edwards, Tim Frazier...

I'd love to see any of those guys added to the 2009 class...We've got some (potentially) very solid bigs in place, now we need to start adding some equally impressive guards and wings....
 
Way to steal my thunder scout.:wink::lol: (just kidding)



Not a prophet but I will claim to be lucky.:lol: Like JL and staff, let's aim high.... I would like to add Darius Smith to this class and make the '09 recruiting class special.

This topic (next recruit to commit) sounds like a new thread in the making....

Mods . . . maybe a pick 'em? BTW, Beni . . . that's who I was hoping you'd say!
 
I agree, but scout, I have been sending a few of our regular posters some "blog-type" private messages about recruiting, and I think those guys will attest that I predicted it as far back as early July (for those who want to check, see the July 12 & 13 installment), that Prosser was still looking very closely at BU and would pick BU over all those other offers.

OK guys I know both of you have been pretty good with predictions, I want to know who is next! You can PM me or just answer the question on this thread. Reading a few sites I have a feeling we'll hear of one or two pretty soon.

BTW any news on Wilkens lately. We still could use a big body this year that can rebound!
 
Sorry I just hated to see this thread heading down the page. This was one of the best threads as a Bradley fan in a long time!!! I hate to let it go!!!
 
Hey Mex I feel you but this guy is next year and it's healthier if we let it go for now! We'll have 4 years of talking him up :D

I like talking about this year's team and it's potential.
 
So you are saying I need to live in the here and now and not the future? I will let it go but let me say one last time this was a GOOD day!!!
 
Yea something like that lol. It's only fair to give the guys we have now the attention they deserve.
 
Back
Top