Collapse

2022-23 Bradley schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perkins missed all of last season with a torn ACL. He is still recovering. His 17.1 ppg was from 2020-21.

Comment

BU vs IWU this Wed I assume Dave will have the radio call even though it's an exhibition. ?

Comment

The schedule shows the Wednesday exhibition game is on WMBD radio.

Comment

Thank you Coach I should have known to check the schedule

Comment

What’s up with no TV listed for SIUE or Arkansas on the schedule? Will those not be shown anywhere or is it TBD? I would assume Arkansas would be shown somewhere at least.

Comment

Originally posted by BUfan14 View Post
              What’s up with no TV listed for SIUE or Arkansas on the schedule? Will those not be shown anywhere or is it TBD? I would assume Arkansas would be shown somewhere at least.
              The SIUE schedule doesn't show any TV or streaming details for any of their games, except their first game Nov. 7 against Harris-Stowe-
              https://siuecougars.com/sports/mens-...hedule/2022-23

However, the Ohio Valley Conference webpage schedule is more complete.
              It does show that many of SIUE's game will be streamed, including the Dec. 6 Bradley-SIUE game on ESPN+
              https://ovcsports.com/calendar.aspx?path=mbball (set filter to filter only for SIUE games or scroll down to December 6 games)

And the Arkansas schedule shows TV/streaming designation for every one of their games except for the Dec. 17 Bradley game,

And it does not appear that it will be on the SEC Networks.
              The SEC and SEC+ Networks have 2 other SEC teams' games listed for that date and time, which means The Arkansas-Bradley game probably won't make it on the SEC or SEC+ networks.
              https://www.secsports.com/schedule/m.../date/20221217

We'll have to hope ESPN+ network picks up the Dec. 17 Arkansas-Bradley game. The SEC Network is owned by ESPN, and usually, games that don't make it onto their marquee networks (SEC and SEC+) get bumped over to the ESPN+.
              For example- here is Monday's (Nov. 7) SEC network basketball schedule, and note that 12 of the 14 SEC teams are in action around the same time.
              The SEC Network chose the Kentucky game to broadcast, yet every other game is designated as being on either SEC+ Network, or ESPN+

Comment

Originally posted by ️ Fanatic View Post

Originally posted by Da Coach View Post
                That impressive highlight dunk was by Trevon Brazile, a 6'10" sophomore who transferred from Missouri, where he played his freshman season mostly as a starter. He averaged 6.6 ppg and 5.1 rpg, and was 6th in the country with 1.92 blocks per game. He started their game today and was the leading scorer with 28 points on 13-15 shooting (his only 2 misses were 3-point attempts). He was not a starter in Saturday's game.
                Brazile averaged 16.0 ppg for the 4 games on their summer tour of Spain.

Another look at Trevon Brazile's putback-
                https://arkansasrazorbacks.com/watch...put-back-dunk/
                Bradley's next opponent Arkansas got bad news today. 6'10" sophomore starter Trevon Brazile will miss the rest of the season with a torn ACL-
                https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...mainder-season

Brazile averaged 11.8 ppg and a team-leading 6.0 rpg in Arkansas' first 9 games. He was shooting 37.9% on threes. He injured his knee in their game Tuesday night against UNC Greensboro, and will require surgery.

Comment

Anyone know why the Akron game is at 4pm?

Comment

Originally posted by egib52 View Post
                    Anyone know why the Akron game is at 4pm?
                    Good question. That came up back in August when the non-conference schedule was released, and nobody knew for sure.
                    https://www.bradleyfans.com/forum/sp...079#post504079

Comment

• There has to be a reason why this game is at 4pm. Can’t imagine this will be a well attended game. Plus parking will be tough because of people’s cars that will be parked there because of work. Fortunately I’m off that day but half of my family won’t be because they’ll be still working. There’s no other event listed for that day at the Civic Center and it’s only being broadcast on ESPN+ so it just makes no sense to do a weekday game.

Comment

• BAD News: Saturdays game vs. Arkansas will not be televised... Games from Little Rock, Arkansas have not been televised for many years (Razorbacks play 1-game/year there & they have not been streamed)... Will be listening to the radio call with Dave & Chad (yet I usually listen to them & stream the game also). Looking forward to Bradley surprising the Razorbacks this week!

Comment

• The Civic Center is having significant problems. The Rivermen are thinking of leaving due to ice conditions. They also have refused to schedule Saturday night games when Bradley plays afternoon games. They state not enough staffing to change over seating the same day. I went to Bill Burr comedy event. Over 40 minute wait getting into seating as only two people checked in tickets on phones. There are serious issues at Civic Center.

Comment

• Originally posted by ️ Fanatic View Post
                            BAD News: Saturdays game vs. Arkansas will not be televised... Games from Little Rock, Arkansas have not been televised for many years (Razorbacks play 1-game/year there & they have not been streamed)... Will be listening to the radio call with Dave & Chad (yet I usually listen to them & stream the game also). Looking forward to Bradley surprising the Razorbacks this week!
                            Got a good laugh when seeing this is considered a "neutral" site game - being played in an 18,000 seat arena that is apparently already sold out that will be 99% Arkansas fans.

https://arktimes.com/arkansas-blog/2...y-has-sold-out

This is almost exactly like U of I playing at the United Center.
                            Go Braves!

Comment

• Originally posted by molar50 View Post
                              The Civic Center is having significant problems. The Rivermen are thinking of leaving due to ice conditions. They also have refused to schedule Saturday night games when Bradley plays afternoon games. They state not enough staffing to change over seating the same day. I went to Bill Burr comedy event. Over 40 minute wait getting into seating as only two people checked in tickets on phones. There are serious issues at Civic Center.
                              If we only average 4,000 to 5,000 a game, how much money does Bradley lose per game after we pay rent to the Civic Center.
                              Is is possible to remodel the Renaissance Coliseum to 5-6000?
                              I watched some of the NIU-Gonzaga game last night and was surprised that the Zags arena only holds 6,000.

Comment

• We are averaging less than 4,000 per game in actual attendance. There are lots of empty seats held by season ticket holders that do not attend. I was told that we have 3800-3900 season ticket holders. Few students attend.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget 6

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X