2022-23 Bradley schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by molar50 View Post
    The Civic Center is having significant problems. The Rivermen are thinking of leaving due to ice conditions. They also have refused to schedule Saturday night games when Bradley plays afternoon games. They state not enough staffing to change over seating the same day. I went to Bill Burr comedy event. Over 40 minute wait getting into seating as only two people checked in tickets on phones. There are serious issues at Civic Center.
    I do agree there are signs that cost reduction activities have been underway at PCC. I still love it there, but there are some things I’ve noticed. They’ve reduced the number of entrances you can use into the arena itself, so I’ve had to walk around to main entrance and wait in line. My corner seats used to be “elevated” and now they are lowered down, reducing view ability for me and my kids. There are little signs everywhere that they are trying to do with lower staffing levels. Not a great sign, but hey…. I am seeing this same trend in everything I’m involved with right now. Add it to the list. On the positive side we have a good staff and team that is winning. Go Braves

Compete. Defend. Rebound. Win.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget 6

Collapse
    Working...
    X